SV Series Diesel Fuel Shutoff Valves
The SV series is a normally closed valve that opens when connected to a battery DC supply. Removal of power to the solenoid – e.g. via a Murphy magnetic switch or other engine fault control circuit – causes fuel shut off and engine shutdown.
SV series valves can be used in a range of engine control and fault protection applications.
- Solenoid operated fuel shutoff valve
- Diesel engines, driven pumps and compressors
- High pressure models available
- Select from 12 or 24 VDC models
- Imperial and metric fuel line fittings
518APH Tattletale Relay
221PH Tattletale Relay (MS2110)