Pressure Pulsation Dampener
The PD8100 series eliminates pointer flutter on pressure indicating gauges and Swichgage® devices which are subject to pulsating pressure from reciprocating pumps or compressors. It also allows a close setting of high and low contact points providing for more accurate pressure indication and control of equipment.
- Used on controllers, instruments and recorders to dampen pressure pulsation
- Eliminates gauge pointer flutter
- Aids in providing more accurate pressure indication
- Decreases wear on gauge’s geared movement
- Brass, carbon steel, 303 or 316 stainless steel options
Solenoid Valves SV12 & 24