We offer a full service for new and additional underground mains and hydrants. We can design, supply and install a full system for you or just provide the PVC pipe and hydrants. We have extensive experience in the installation of road, bridge and river crossings as well as reservoir design and construction. Whether it is designing a complete new irrigation system to extending existing systems we have the team to deliver your scheme on target and on budget. We use only the best materials available and at a price that is hard to beat.
- PVC-O Pressure pipe, ideal for irrigation use Lightweight and easy to handle and install
- The strongest thermoplastic pipe on the market
- Tougher, more resilient and stronger than conventional PVC-U pipes
- Simple low insertion force push-fit system with special factory fitted ring seal ensuring superior joint quality and system performance
- Corrosion resistant Impact resistant Superior performance against surge events and fatigue
- Standard 16 bar and 12.5 bar pressure rated available
- Sizes available 110-160-200mm
- Full specifications and prices on request
Any combination of hydrant assemblies can be ordered, Wright Rain tops, Irrifrance tops 3”, 4”, 5” with any length and size of riser, flanged or plain, any size of bottom section including 160mm and 200mm to fit directly into pipe sockets. Steel can be black, galvanised or the whole assembly hot dipped galvanised.
Drain valves, air valves, non- return valves or butterfly valves can all be built in.