5T, 15T, 12T, 24T Time Switches
Murphy Time Switches can automatically start or stop engines or electrical motors after a predetermined time. They are mechanical in operation, requiring no electrical supply. SPDT contacts allow wiring for open or closed circuit when time expires.
These switches feature a precision movement that gives years of reliable service.
- Two versions available:
- 12 or 24 hour switch for setting run time and shutdown of equipment
- 5 or 15 minute switch for a short interruption of Swichgage® circuits on test or start-up
- Spring wound, no electric power required
- Precision movement can be set to zero at any time
- Built-in stop prevents overwinding
- Available in a weatherproof Tenzalloy case, or as ‘movement only’ for panel mounting with other equipment.
OPLCDPCO 0-300 Switchgauge